With workplace, stress, depression, and anxiety having just under 600,000 new or long-standing cases last year and over 15.4 million working days lost according to the latest HSE figures. This is now the biggest cause of workplace injury with nearly half (44%) of all work-related ill health!
We can train up to 12 delegates at your premises from only £1350 until 31st July 2020 (this includes dates until 31st December 2020)
We are also pleased to be one of the only few training providers to cover stress which will include workload management and how to stop the early signs of stress.
Mental Health First Aiders are trained to:
- Spot the early signs and symptoms of mental ill health
- Start a supportive conversation with a colleague who may be experiencing a mental health issue or emotional distress
- Listen to the person non-judgementally
- Assess the risk of suicide or self-harm
- Encourage the person to access appropriate professional support or self-help – strategies. This might include encouraging access to internal support systems such as EAPs or in-house counseling services
- Escalate to the appropriate emergency services, if necessary
- Maintain confidentiality as appropriate
- Protect themselves while performing their role
This course will be delivered at your site and the costs will include transport, course notes, free post course support, overnight accommodation, and certification.
For further information please either call us on 0800 6128 329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do our clients say?
“Excellent delivery of a topic that touches on sensitive and difficult areas, handled in a supportive and informative manner with great awareness of individuals in the group. The information learned will be used in work and in my personal life, thank you Trent.”
Hanson & Beards Ltd
What did you enjoy about the course, and what was your favourite part?
- Relaxed environment, easy going considering the subject
- Group Involvement – Informal training for a heavy subject
- There is a lot going on with people I did not know about, now I feel very informed on how to deal with these issues.
- Getting a better understanding of mental health issues & how to initially deal with them
- All the information was relevant and very thorough. A light-hearted atmosphere was encouraged which was essential considering the topic.
- Interactivity with the rest of the attendees.
- Overall the course was very informative and enjoyable.
Our course will cover everything you need to have confident mental health first aiders. This comprehensive course is unlike any other course you may have looked at.
Sitting on the fence or don’t fully understand MHFA, then have a quick read of our article. This goes into some excellent detail why Mental Health First Aiders are important across any business.
If you have less than 5 delegates needing to be trained, then why not look at our public courses. With venues in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Bristol we have got most of the UK covered.
Current costs are £300 + VAT per delegate.
Save up to £3,150 compared to off site courses
With some providers charging around £375 per delegate our on-site course is costing only £112.50 per attendee.