Established in 2014, Tetris Training Ltd has become a well known provider of on-site, off-site, bespoke and realistic health and safety training provider that covers the whole of the UK. If you require just a short half day training course or require a full site training program Tetris Training Ltd is here to help.
Before our existence our director Trent Mohan noticed a gap in the health and safety training market. The main issues were:
- Many providers stick your workforce in a training room for 1 – 8 hours teaching them information that really is not relevant to their working environments.
- Many providers have training packages that is one size fits all, meaning that you are made to fit in a box.
- A vast amount of providers stick expiry dates on certificates when there is no reason for this to happen.
- Lots of providers confuse the workforce with health and safety jargon.
- Many providers just issue a certificate of attendance or even worse no evidence of training, which gives no back up in the event of a personal injury claim or HSE inspection.
So in 2014 Tetris Training was incorporated with the idea to extinguish the above and provide the following:
Training courses that are fun, interactive and be suitable for all abilities. We do not confuse your workforce with complicated medical jargon like some well know providers. We mix the training with elements of classroom and practical based activates making all it suitable for all learning styles.
We customise all of our courses to your exact requirements and work together with your Health & Safety & Training Team to find out what is causing injuries and making sure we are delivering the training in what we call “hot spot” areas. Recent feedback and reviews find we have managed to reduce injuries and lost time incidents significantly.
We issue our certificates as part of our traceability program which promises NO expiry dates, just a recommended date for refresher and the full support of our post course support service.
If you need a course to be customised then we can provide many different services, just ask us for further details.
So why Tetris Training?
- Cost Effective against well-known on-site & off-site health and safety training providers.
- Not just a certificate of attendance, but a certificate that backs up our quality training.
- We guarantee you will see a drop in your LTA’s or reportable accidents.
- Traceability © included free of charge with all courses.
- Training that follows strict HSE guidance, we are not a training company that tries to use our “expertise” which can go against the HSE guidance.
- In the event of a personal injury claim against the company we can provide an employee file that backdates all of our training material used in the course your employee attended.
- Jargon free, interactive and easy to digest training with a mixture of classroom and practical based training.
- Realistic training, with an upbeat & fun atmosphere.
- Training that is tailored to your individual needs. We don’t sell you an “off the shelf” course.
- Options of accredited and non-accredited training packages to suit your budget.
- Massive experience with major prestigious clients across all sectors of the UK.
- Suitable for employees with learning difficulties.
- Coverage from Lands’ End to John O’Groats and beyond.